joe’s favorite things: Julia Sherry Clutches
Yet another of my favorite things – while I don’t know shit about them – is the handbag collection by my good friend Sherry Houston. Like I told you back in the summer, Julia Sherry Designs creates one-of-a-kind purses, clutches and handbags (it has been explained to me that those are all different size/types or purses).
In the time that has elapsed since we last discussed, Julia Sherry Designs has come out with a whole slew of new pieces; she’s a creative lady and needs to get that out! The clutches make for a great gift for your girl, your sister, your best friend or even yourself. Her prices are very fair and the uniqueness of the purse will make others stop and ask where it came from…
As lifted from the Facebook page: (the description for the “Delia”; shown right)
This attractive black and white clutch has a timeless floral pattern made from home decorator weight fabric. The inside of the bag with red dupioni to give the purse a rich and luscious touch.
- 100% heavy cotton outer fabric
- Heavyweight interlining layers(batting)
- 100% Dupioni silk lining in red dupioni silk
- Top frame width is 8 inches, bottom of clutch is 9 inches and height is 6 inches
- Shimmering nickel frame
- Padding inside the fabric layers so that it keeps its shape.
- All stress points and corners are reinforced for extra strength and durability.
- Pattern placement may vary.
Each one is a great size for money, credit cards, keys, cell phones, lipgloss and a few other small items. All of the clutches are handmade by Sherry in her home studio. Each clutch comes carefully wrapped in three different colors of tissue paper when it is shipped ready for gift giving.
Want more of joe’s favorite things?